Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thank you

I know it's lengthy, but really made me cry my eyes out. This is the kind of stuff that keeps me going. Thanks so much.

Cassidy vansolkema- 
I stumbled across your blog today… it’s on my favorites bar if that’s not creepy! Haha I basically am stage five stalker status ☺ but that’s okay I pride myself on that ☺ but I’ve been thinking about you a lot lately (let’s just make this as creepy as possible shall we?). I read your blog a lot and I just hope that you know that you are such a strong girl. You’ve been through probably twice as much as I have been in my lifetime and you handle yourself with such class. I don’t know how you do the things you do sometimes. You’ve been through a lot in your life, and I know that it may seem unfair, and sometimes feel like too much. But we are not given more than we can handle. Some people have bigger trials than others but everyone has trials, and it’s how we react to those trials that make us who we are. I know that we were never really good friends, I mean we went to colorfest once.. that was great, and we went to the same high school, knew the same people, you hung out with my little sister. But I hope you know that you are a good friend, from what iv’e seen heard, and experienced you are a good friend. And you deserve someone that is willing to lay down their life for you, because you are that friend, you are that friend that is willing to lay down her life for those she loves. You deserve someone who would go through hell and back just to prove that they’re worthy of you. You have a good heart cass, you have a good heart, and you’re smart, and you’re beautiful, and you are an amazing friend. Those aren’t things that you can learn, or be taught, it’s something that you have and I hope you can see those things in yourself, because the people around you see it. The relationships and friendships that you have effect you and will teach you more than you could ever know. If I have learned one thing from moving away it’s that sometimes you just need to do stuff to make YOURSELF happy. Because it’s impossible to make everyone else happy. Impossible, and I was that girl for a long time that was going to try to make the impossible possible, and guess what? I got hurt every single time. Make you happy cass, because that’s what you deserve. You don’t desrve people in your life that aren’t going to lift you up and treat you how you deserve. You don’t deserve to be shot down, and put down for who and what you are. People notice cass, people notice how hard you try, they see how badly you want just to be happy, and I hope you know that the things you do and say to lift people up don’t go unnoticed. If you ever feel lost, or like you’re alone, just know that there’s always someone there for you, there’s always someone that cares, there’s always someone that is willing to go to the end of the world for you… you just have to find them, and it may be in the most unexpected places. I have become friends with people that I never thought I would even talk to. You are a good girl cass, you have a lot going for you, I hope you know that there are people out there that notice, and see you for the good, not for the past, or the relationships you’ve had, or the friends you’ve had, or the clothes you wear, or the music you listen to, or the way you do your hair. People see you for the things you believe, wish, and hope for. The things you dream, the life you want, and the people you love. Never change, and keep your head up. Your words have the power to change the way people think. Keep writing, and keep smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment