Friday, May 27, 2011

graduation

graduation in in 6 days, and you're probably wondering why i care so much, because i'm not graduating (i'm only a junior, not an idiot). but a lot of my close friends are leaving. and my best friend, grant. i really don't know what i'm going to do next year. yeah, i have friends in my grade and my best girl friend, is in my grade. i love a lot of people in my grade don't get me wrong- but it's not going to be the same for me. i am so comfortable with the people that are here, i could barely handle when the sophomores came this year, and i still can barely stand it. but with even tinier kids next year? i don't want to be the oldest in the school, i don't. i know i'm going to bawl my eyes out at graduation; i can predict it now. i'm like a parent, not wanting to let go.

is it bad that i don't want to let go? i'm not ready for them to grow up and leave me behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment