Wednesday, September 25, 2013

heal


I am the first person to tell you that I'm far from perfect.. It may not seem like it all the time, but I am constantly questioning myself, criticizing myself.. etc. But just because I've made mistakes, doesn't give anyone any right to judge me or my actions. It doesn't give anyone any right to sit there and tell me that I'm not good enough for them, which I already thought in the first place many many times based on the way you made me feel.

This is me, uncensored.. Many nights spent alone, upset, and thinking about what I could have done better. To be better, to be GOOD enough. There is going to be someone to come into your life that is going to think you are the best thing they could ever come across. That day is going to be the day that all these nights, bagging on yourself are going to seem so stupid.

I'll admit it, you destroyed me.. But something you didn't know, is I come from a long line of strong women... And I will heal from this.



Eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment