Wednesday, August 14, 2013

tiffanie aka gilly

When Tiff comes into town, I finally feel at home. I feel comfortable in my own skin, and feel like half of me is not missing. I can sit and talk about my deepest fears that I don't talk to anyone about, I can cry about the dumbest things, express my anger and sadness; In all of this, with no judgement. Tiff is the kind of girl that is my soul sister, so cliche, but it's beyond true. There's this weird bond between us that has been there since the first day in 1st grade. The understanding between us is through the roof, and although I know she doesn't agree with my choices (she doesn't even need to tell me, I already know), she still loves me unconditionally and supports me in whatever it is that makes me happy. She was having a conversation with one of her friends that she told me about and they had asked her what felt like home to her, that always felt like she was welcomed and just be at home, her answer was "Cassie's house". Which is so true for us, whether it's her house or my house, we are like another one of the family, what's mine is hers and what's hers is mine, and it's always been that way! I thank God for bringing Tiffy into my life, she has been my backbone since I wasn't even old enough to comprehend exactly what I was going through, she has lifted me when I've fallen, listened to my countless problems, felt the pain I felt, and cuddled with my multiple nights when I was just miserable.


I love you Tiffanie Michele Allen (Gilly)
I am blessed to call you one of my closest friends.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that I got to see you while I was in town. Thank you for being right by my side for this exciting and confusing time. I've missed you all summer!!! I love you more than life and hold time that is spent with you very close to me at all times! I need you forever, no matter where we go.... I bet we even die on the same day :) thank you for the sweetest post. I already miss being with you!!! Love you so much Cassie!

    ReplyDelete