Thursday, August 29, 2013

biggest insecurity and thing im most proud of.

alright alright, i'm skipping the worst and best birthday, because my mom always made it amazing.. so here's the next two.


7: Talk about your biggest insecurity.
8: Talk about the thing you are most proud of.


my biggest insecurity: wow, i wish i could pin point one exactly.. but i can't so i will pick one of the many things that i work on on the daily (and sometimes need to work a little harder on). sometimes i have a huge issue with trusting people, okay, not sometimes- ALWAYS. i constantly feel like i'm the issue and that that's the reason people keep leaving. i find myself constantly asking "am i good enough?". THAT IS AN ISSUE. i don't care who you are, what you're doing, you are always always good enough. are some people not compatible? sure aren't. but that doesn't mean you're not a good enough person. there is always going to be someone that you are completely compatible with. does that give you an excuse to be a complete bitch and say "well someone will love my bitchy side"? NO. i am a firm believer on constantly striving to be a better you, not a better WHOEVER else someone wants you to be. that's something i have to remind myself of daily.

the thing i'm most proud of: ask any of my close friends, i feel like i'm a mother. i have been in a parent role with my siblings for all the years since they were born. i am proud of the way i have taught my little lulu to be independent, how to be humble, accepting of EVERYONE, and that candy is a main food group, etc. my mom passed this down to me, and i hope that someday my little sister can be proud of me, like i'm proud of who she is becoming. i am proud of the fact that i hold all my promises with her and that i never leave her behind. she (and the rest of my siblings) are my main priority and i will do anything to keep them safe. yeah, i may not always be able to keep them happy, but i will keep them safe.





No comments:

Post a Comment