Friday, July 26, 2013

STB

someday's i come to terms with losing syd, that she is in a better place, free of her sorrows. but other days it just blows my mind and is almost impossible to wrap my mind around the fact that she is actually gone. the other day i went to add her to my tattoo i have for my uncle.

i went in knowing that i wanted to add my other angel (syd) to it. once he started sketching her initials and her bird, i got an overwhelming feeling that she really is gone. i can't explain the feeling inside that i felt, but it was both good and bad. i felt anger and saddness that i wont see syd again in this life time, but then i felt comfort at the same time knowing that she is in a better place.anyways, i'm happy to say that i have both my angels with me at all times now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment