Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Umm ask me if I care

Tell me this, why are the outspoken people always looked at the worse? The ones that get judged the most, the ones that are looked at like 'you're gonna kill me cuz you're a bih'. Last time I checked, it's a good thing to be outspoken, and say how you actually feel. Id rather be hated for something I am, then loved for something I'm not. I know it's a cliche saying, but it's true.

Got a problem with me being that way, say it to me; not all my friends, it does get back to me.

Want me to be outspoken?
Screw government class IDGAF about.
Screw crying, that burn my eyes and skin where I've wiped my face so many times.
Screw relationships that actually make you feel.
Screw insomnia.
Screw having health problem after health problem.
But most of all, screw fake two faced people.

How's that for outspoken?

1 comment:

  1. Speak now.
    I think it's something you've been very blessed with.
    You're not afraid to speak,
    and where other people can faintly get out a whisper, you can walk in and raise that voice of yours and get the point across.
    No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Don't give people that power over you, it's not worth it. You're strong & so loved and looked up to. (:

    ReplyDelete