Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Is this over yet?

It's the times like these that show you alot.
You realize who really cares, and you realize who you can trust to 'always be there' like they continuously say.
You realize people switch best friends, and you don't have any other options.
I don't feel like im having the senior year I was hoping for, the beginning was great, now I just feel like I'm trugging through.
Been super sick going on 4 days now, and I honestly have never learned so much about who people really are, and what really matters.
Got some really harsh news about a close family matter, and were really going to have to pull together as a family.
Why do bad things happen to good people?
Watching it happen, makes me completely bitter.

Seems like Debbie downer cass isn't gone yet.
Sorry kids.
I'm done now.

1 comment: