Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 4

Day 4: A picture that makes you happy

this would be a series of pictures:



k guys, it's a problem.. i whip my hair, waaay too much! if you hear the song on the radio, i promise you, that if i hear it too.. i indeed am "whippin it real hard". it honestly is kind of an addiction? laugh at me all you want, it's okay.. as you can see above i have done this publicly many of times (i wish i had all the car ride ones documented, or how many people i've whipped in the eye with my long hair).. you see, at prom.. i decided to whip my hair hardcore, ya know? well here's the issue.. i strained my neck, and i strained it BAD! not just kind of bad, but realllly bad. so my whipping my hair days are over on hold for a little while :) but i gotta say, these pictures make me smile :)

1 comment:

  1. Even though i strained my neck at prom, its not on hold. That will never be on hold.

    ReplyDelete