Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Priorities

I hate when people you really care about decide that they have better things to worry about.

Whether it's a boyfriend, religion, another friend, a sport, etc. Nothing hurts more then someone you deeply care about, someone that is relatively high on your priority lost, puts you 10 slots lower on their list, then where they are on yours. I'm not sitting here saying 'I need to be all of my loved ones FIRST priority!' but all I am saying is, is that I feel, very much of a lack of effort.

Don't get me wrong- I admire people who strive for something they love, but sometimes- you, as well, want to be someone's first priority, or at equal with where they are in your life.

I feel like I'm struggling with this, with a lot of people right now; people in my own family and my friends. If you are reading this and you had that nagging feeling in the back of your mind saying 'dang, this is probably about me'.. You're most likely right, because right now, I feel this way with a lot of people.

Maybe it's a bad thing that I have all this time to think by myself, because I always come to realizations about things, things that I would rather avoid.

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling.. I was stuck at my house for three weeks straight. Toward the end I probably cried every day, because everyone is out living their lives and you feel like no one cares enough when you really need them. I will come be worthless you cass! ANYtime call me if you need anything and I'll be right over!

    ReplyDelete