Friday, December 9, 2011

Naked

People are going into relationships for all the wrong reasons now a days. I see so many girls that are being completely used, just so some guy can get some action. Then there are the guys have a girlfriend, but texts other girls do that he has 'options'. And most of the time, the girlfriend does NOTHING about it. Personally, I've let my boys do this to me many times, I have my little freak out and just let it go- until it happens again. It's almost like a process that's never ending. But why do we put ourselves through this? Why do we let the boy walk all over us, and then spit on us? (hypothetically of course). A lot of the time, is because we're scared. Or I should just speak for myself, I'm scared. I like comfort and consistency.

In Michigan, when I lived there; it wasn't as bad as it is now. When they get drunk now, it's no big thang when they get naked, it's almost like a weekend routine, of course after they get shit faced first (pardon my French). But, why is sex so unimportant to them? Why is it such a casual thing? I think it's almost a comfort, because for however that 'moment' lasts, they feel special. Wanted. Worth something. And if I wouldn't have moved, I may have turned out the exact same way. (don't get me wrong, this doesnt make all of them bad people, and not EVERY person is like that there.. I'm just speaking in general, although I'm sure if anyone from Michigan reads this, they'll get offended.. Oh well).

To me, being NAKED is completely different. I've never had a problem with changing my clothes if my close girlfriends are in there, or my family (don't sit here and say you haven't changed in front of other people, when you're in a rush, you gotta do what you gotta do). But what I struggled with the most, is opening up my actually SOUL to people. Letting them know my thoughts on life; and the things I fear day by day. Things I've done in my past that I'm not proud of, things I keep deep within me. Thats when I feel naked.

The worst feeling in the world, is when you have opened yourself up completely, to someone; and then they do something to make you not trust them, or even worse... They go tell people what you've said. That's when it feels like a naked picture of you has been mass texted to people. Whether you follow this post or not (most the time I feel like I'm the only one who understands my posts), just think about this, I know when you have a boyfriend you feel invincible and that he would never hurt you, or tell your secrets; and maybe, if you're lucky, you will come across a person that keeps all your secrets, basically keeping your clothes on, to cover the wounds. So I just want people to be more cautious, you may think secrets are less dangerous then naked pictures, but in all reality it's the same.

"It is easy to take off all your clothes and have sex, people do it all the time. But, opening up your soul to someone, letting them into your spirit, thoughts, fears, future, hopes, and dreams... that’s being naked."- Rob Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment