Wednesday, January 19, 2011

no words, take it taylor swift.

i feel like i've written about love/relationships a lot
i just got to get this out.


i am going to keep this whole thing nameless, because i don't want people to get the wrong idea.. and let's be honest i just don't want to embarrass some people. well basically 2 of my best friends were dating (boy & girl, no need to get your panties in a bundle) and it was perfect, because they were best friends with me and my boy. well, basically i am quite upset with the boy at the moment, and i decided to write the story in taylor swift lyrics (all different songs, but if you are faithful to taylor like i am, you can tell that...duh) :


"dear john(not his name), i see it all now that you're gone, don't you think i was too young to be messed with? you looked me in the eye and told me you loved me, were you just lying? drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain, kiss me on the side walk, take away theee paaain. You say that you'd take it all back, given one chance, It was a moment of weakness and you said yes... You, with your switching sides and your walk-by lies and your humiliation. She took him faster than you can say sabotage, She underestimated just who she was stealing from. wonder why we bother if love never lasts. You have knocked me off my feet again got me feeling like I'm nothing. never imagined we'd end like this.. now it's too late for you and your white horse to come around."

it kills me to see my best friend get screwed over like that, she is the one person that deserves it the least. i didn't even include everything that happened (taylor swift has been through a lot, but not everything) and it's not the first time, one of the kids best friends had already done this to her.. does it run in friendships? (kind of like traits run in your parent's genes?) i would hope not. but that's what it seems to be, or they have a disease called douchemidia, or something. it would make so much more sense, if they did have a disease.. instead of just random douche behavior. but i guess, IT IS high school, and this happens a lot. 

karma comes around, i promise you that.

and to the girls who think it's okay to take boys, and think nothing of it, or even kiss taken boys: you are very wrong. imagine if it was you, and you thought you guys liked each other. then all of a sudden you get a "punch in the stomach" news that pretty much everything was a lie.. so before you go off and become thaaaat girl, think twice if you would enjoy being the girl on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment